Motorsport Ireland provides three levels of Marshal Training:
Standard Marshal Training, Sector Marshal Training (for experienced marshals) and Fire Marshal Training.
The next MI STANDARD MARSHAL TRAINING will take place on:
New and experienced marshals are always welcome to attend these courses.
Marshal Training Course Information:
This training provides those interested in becoming a marshal with the information they require to get started.
The course covers topics such as:
- Preparation for an event.
- Stage and Location set up.
- Specific details relating to Stage Entry and Exit Locations.
- Details on the format for the running of a Stage Rally.
- Managing a location.
- Dealing with media personnel.
- Flagging procedures.
- Emergency procedures.
The course is approximately 2.5 hours long.
Good crowd control is an essential part of any rally marshals brief