The Registration for an Introduction to Motorsport course is your first step to becoming a racing or rally driver!
This pack is generated through a simple email process and contains the following:
- Motorsport course registration code
- Licence forms
- Information on how to book your training day
- Preliminary safety reading
You can request either a RACE STARTER PACK or a RALLY STARTER PACK, and they cost €10 per person.
- To begin, CLICK HERE or on the green MEMBER LOGIN button on top right of the screen.
- If you are not brought straight to your profile page, click on the little green symbol the top of the page.
- Follow the on-screen forms and make sure to answer all available questions.
- Please note: For "Affiliated Club", select any answer to progress. This will be changed at a future date.
- From your profile page, select "Reg for Intro to Motorsport Course" from the tabs on the left side of the page.
- Confirm your contact information is correct and click NEXT.
- Select your chosen motorsport discipline; RACE STARTER PACK or RALLY STARTER PACK.
- Complete the €10 payment using the on-screen system.
- Once this process has been finished, your order is complete.
- The MI staff will check your information to make sure it is valid and then you will receive the Introduction to Motorsport Course registration guide via email in the next few days.
If you have any questions, or you need assistance during the application process, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or by phone on 01 677 5628.
We wish you all the best on beginning your motorsport journey!